This product offers more buying power to homeowners when shopping for new home. With only 5% down payment they can obtain a new mortgage, however mortgage insurance will be required. For those who are looking to buy a secondary residency 10% will be required.
This applies only for Condominium Unit Mortgages and condominium projects that are meet to be sold to Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae.
Using our criteria for condominium projects, you can quickly determine if 95% or 90% financing will be available at your condominium project and identify the eligibility requirements and warranties you must have.
This applies for purchases or refinances on Primary and Secondary residency.
|Loan Amount||Primary||Secondary||Credit Score||Reserves|
- Condo, Condo High Rise – Must be Fannie Mae Approved or meet all requirements
- Pease CLIK HERE to see if your condo is approved or see Condo Questionnaire
- Two years W-2’s, 1099, K-1, 1040 and 1065 or 1120 for Self – Employed with ownership 25% plus
- Last two paystubs and Profit and Loss Statement for Self – Employed
- Two Month Bank Statements ( All large deposits must be sourced )
- 401K – IRA etc.
- Stocks and Bonds
- Minimum 620
This is not a commitment to lend, each applicant and borrower must be approved by the lender or investor. All terms and rates are subject to change with out notice. Please call our office to get pre-qualified.
20200 W Dixie Hwy Suite 1104
Aventura, FL 33180
Fax: 305 692-3000
Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm