Reverse Mortgage Loans
- You remain the owner of the home
- You can sell the home or pay off the loan with no prepayment penalty
- You are not required to make payments
- You can own or purchase a home
- At least one homeowner must be 62 or older
- You must be able to meet the financial obligations of the loan
Reverse home mortgage from the right mortgage lender – can make all the difference.
A reverse mortgage is a loan that allows you to take a portion of the equity in your home to pay off your existing mortgage (if you have one) and then use the remaining proceeds however you like. You are still responsible for paying property taxes, homeowners insurance, and home maintenance costs.